30 Things You Never Thanked Your Grandma for
If you are lucky, very very lucky your children have a grandmother (or two, or three) who is warm and loving and wonderful. A wonderful grandmother who makes her grandchildren follow all the rules….but also knows exactly how to sneak in a treat at just the right moment to brighten up a day. Who can kiss booboos almost as good as you can and who also gives fantastic hugs. And above all who thinks that your kids hung the moon and the stars.
- She gives the best hugs.
- A grandma always knows what to say to make things better.
- Saying encouraging words like you are doing a great job and the like are nice too.
- Let’s be honest; you’ve never left your grandma’s house hungry or empty handed.
- The cookie jar is never empty at grandma’s house.
- She always makes you feel special and good about yourself.
- She’s one of your biggest fans. And she’s the greatest listener.
- She is the classiest woman.
- She gives you a unique perspective on life.
- You can always count on her to be there for you, even in the worst of times.
- A grandma never forgets your birthday.
- If you’re ever feeling sick or in danger, she will take care of you.
- Her stories are one of a kind.
- A handwritten letter from your grandma never fails to make your day.
- She’s one of the strongest women you know.
- She knows how to rock a pair of glasses, so if you need some in the future, it’s totally fine. Like grandmother, like a granddaughter.
- She taught you how to speak your mind when necessary and to stand up for what’s right.
- Her advice is genuine and wise.
- She taught you how to have self-respect.
- A grandma is continuously there for you with a selfless heart.
- Her cooking is delicious.
- A grandma teaches you to be brave even when you’re scared.
- Her voice and contagious laughter will always lift your spirits.
- She’s the anchor that keeps you grounded.
- She encourages you to push beyond your limits.
- She told you were beautiful even when you didn’t feel like it.
- What would you do without her words of wisdom and comfort?
- She accepts you for who you truly are.
- She helps you prepare for the best and the worst.
- She always delivers on her promises and teaches you to do the same.
Grandma, I can’t even begin to thank you for everything you’ve taught me. You’ve shown me so much love and shaped me into who I am today. I can’t thank you enough. Spending time with you means the world to me. I feel so lucky to be your granddaughter. Thank you for whispering sweet words of encouragement in my ear. I love you